Saturday, August 19, 2006

Korean Movie Mania

Been watching Korean Movies lately, mostly because of the beautiful women and the action.

I have one movie I highly recommend

(SHADOWLESS SWORD) - this movie had great action, great fight moves, semi-ok story, and kickass production value. Well worth your money.

Two movies I would not recommend

[Typhoon] - thought the fight scenes here would kick-ass. Too bad, it didn't even graze my left butt. Too much drama also, but production value is ok. Watch it if you have nothing else to watch.


[The King and The Clown] - Highest box office success in Korea, but I didn't like it that much. Too much drama and too little action, i thought the koreans loved fighting. tsk tsk. Don't watch this if you're expecting excitement, this is more of an art film than a blockbuster.


I also saw this new Korean movie entitled "daisy". I liked the mix of action / comedy / and love story. that movie is worth a watch

No comments: